Could this be you?
We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our small and friendly team of volunteers to enhance our social media presence across multiple platforms and spearhead our fundraising activities.
What we do
Founded in 2013, Wiltshire based, ‘The Nestling Trust’ brings much needed basic health care and health education to remote village areas of Nepal, where no such medical facilities existed before. It works especially in areas devastated by the 2015 earthquake, alongside local community groups, and in partnership with our trusted 'in country' non-government partners organisations. With its severely limited health service provision Nepal is highly vulnerable in the face of the 2020-21 Corona Virus Pandemic and our current focus is on assisting our health posts and village communities combat the spread of the virus.
The trust has also established and continues to support a home for destitute, trafficked or abused young girls. Completed in 2018 the home provides a caring and nurturing environment which, together with the provision of education, life and vocational skills, is helping transform the lives of those who have suffered unspeakable traumas and abuse.
‘Help us do more and reach more people’
- Create and implement the strategy for The Nestling Trusts owned social handles building brand engagement
- Establish target audience by identifying similar charities and engaging with them and their followers
- Monitor social chatter, trends and events relating to our target audience to drive traffic to our platforms and website
- Respond to comments from followers and influencers -- identifying unique opportunities to elevate community conversation
- Support and lead the ongoing development of our website, ensuring it is user friendly and interactive with accessible call to action.
- Help prepare, develop and evolve new and existing fundraising campaigns.
- Gain valuable experience working in the Charity sector & help make a genuine difference in one of the world’s most beautiful but poorest countries. Visit our website and facebook page for more details:
For an informal discussion please contact -
Sue Hamblin 07973414601 Or
Nick Reid 07817 802363